Senior Software Engineer / Java
We are looking for Java hackers who want to engage in building complex, high-impact systems that matter. We are engineers and we value elegant solutions, creative insight, engineering skills, and teamwork.
- Highly skilled in Enterprise Java
- Deep knowledge of classic Java frameworks – Spring, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, Jersey, and related.
- Experienced in RESTful API design
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Solid understanding of what it takes to build a scalable system and techniques involved, e.g: caching, monitoring, tracing, eventual consistency, queues, load balancing, etc.
- A good understanding of the relational model and solid experience with hands-on SQL.
- Experience with implementing CI pipelines
- Quick fingers in *nix environments
- Knowing you way around requirements and estimations in complex prospective projects
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a professional java developer
What we propose
- Salary above industry average
- Bonuses for outstanding work
- An awesome, rewarding work environment that values creative freedom, personal growth, trying out new things
- A comfortable office with lots of personal space and great gear.
- Career growth
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact and actually change things. Our systems are used by thousands of people every day including in mission-critical environments.
- A very united team of exceptionally smart people where everyone is truly valued
- Experience with NoSQL engines is a plus.
- Experience with big data analytics engines such as Apache Spark is a plus.
- Front-end skills are a plus (ES6, React/Angular, etc)
The resume can be filled in and sent using the BASS Systems website or by e-mail. Once received, it will be analyzed, taking into account the requirements for the respective position, as well as applicant's knowledge and experience.
Direct communication will give us a more detailed picture of candidate's experience and achievements. During the interview, candidates will be asked questions that will allow us to assess the level of communication, the ability to collaborate with a team, curiosity, adaptability to change, the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Testing in company's office
Candidates who have successfully passed the application and interview stages will be invited to take specific tests for the relevant job position.
In the final stage, the selected candidates are invited for an interview with a representative of the relevant department. At this stage, the candidate's professional qualities, knowledge, and skills will be assessed in accordance with the respective job position’s requirements.