Senior Frontend Engineer
We are looking for JS wizards who rock the browser. Be there with us on the cutting-edge of applied front-end engineering and deliver sleek, elegant UIs for users to love.
- Deep JS knowledge. Knowing how JS internals work – execution contexts, event loop, async, JS quirks etc.
- Hands-on experience with newest JS features of ES6 and above.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of one of the popular modern frameworks – React / Angular.
- Experience with state management libraries would be highly valued – Redux (with or without Thunk, Saga), Mobx, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of security in web development
- Experience with Typescript or Flow is a huge plus
- Good styling skills – CSS, Sass, Stylus, Styled Components, etc
- Knowing a thing or two about Babel and Webpack (rarely who knows more)
- Being a regular user of testing libraries – Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, etc
- js and backend frameworks (Express, Next, etc) knowledge is a plus
- Knowing you way around requirements and estimations in complex prospective projects
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a professional frontend developer
- Good English level
What we propose
- Salary above industry average
- Bonuses for outstanding work
- An awesome, rewarding work environment that values creative freedom, personal growth, trying out new things
- A comfortable office with lots of personal space and great gear.
- Career growth
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact and actually change things. Our systems are used by thousands of people every day including in mission-critical environments.
- A very united team of exceptionally smart people where everyone is truly valued
The resume can be filled in and sent using the BASS Systems website or by e-mail. Once received, it will be analyzed, taking into account the requirements for the respective position, as well as applicant's knowledge and experience.
Direct communication will give us a more detailed picture of candidate's experience and achievements. During the interview, candidates will be asked questions that will allow us to assess the level of communication, the ability to collaborate with a team, curiosity, adaptability to change, the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Testing in company's office
Candidates who have successfully passed the application and interview stages will be invited to take specific tests for the relevant job position.
In the final stage, the selected candidates are invited for an interview with a representative of the relevant department. At this stage, the candidate's professional qualities, knowledge, and skills will be assessed in accordance with the respective job position’s requirements.