.NET Software Developer
- Responsibility for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, while ensuring commitment and quality until completion;
- Perform qualitative coding, debugging, bug fixing, testing and code reviews in accordance with standard coding conventions;
- Development of new modules that will be integrated in existing applications;
- Analyse and translate requirements into tasks;
- Provide feedback to the client and the team;
- Identify and investigate issues described by the client;
- Participate in pre-sales process: creating estimates, assumptions, identifying development risks, proposing solutions;
- Participate in creating/updating/reviewing technical documentation;
- University degree in the ITC domain or equivalent technical studies and experience
- 2+ years of software development experience in of .NET Platform (.NET Core, REST Services);
- Knowledge and proven experience in OO programming language;
- Experience in SQL and databases (MS SQL, Oracle or other)
- Good skills of ASP.NET Web API;
- Knowledge of Front End Frameworks; (Angular/React) is an advantage;
- Knowledge of microservices is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus;
- Knowledge of CI/CD Tools is a plus;
- Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills;
What we propose
- A competitive salary;
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment;
- Dynamic and driving teams;
- Career growth through Personal Development Plans, trainings, education and certifications
- Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work
The resume can be filled in and sent using the BASS Systems website or by e-mail. Once received, it will be analyzed, taking into account the requirements for the respective position, as well as applicant's knowledge and experience.
Direct communication will give us a more detailed picture of candidate's experience and achievements. During the interview, candidates will be asked questions that will allow us to assess the level of communication, the ability to collaborate with a team, curiosity, adaptability to change, the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Testing in company's office
Candidates who have successfully passed the application and interview stages will be invited to take specific tests for the relevant job position.
In the final stage, the selected candidates are invited for an interview with a representative of the relevant department. At this stage, the candidate's professional qualities, knowledge, and skills will be assessed in accordance with the respective job position’s requirements.