Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
1. Maintain the calendars of the management team, schedule and organize meetings;
2. Managing the mailbox;
3. Send reminders and standard communications on behalf of CEO;
4. Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
5. Keeping track of correspondence for meetings (invitations, confirmations);
6. Printing & binding business documents (letters, presentations etc.);
7. Reviewing/formatting/assisting in preparing reports on behalf of CEO;
8. Organization of travel arrangements and the processing of travel documents;
9. Uses expertise and takes initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and in dealing with confidential information;
10. Anticipating and preparing materials for conferences, correspondence, appointments and meetings;
11. Completing tasks assigned by the CEO accurately and efficiently
12. General administrative tasks.
1. Have the ability to ‘get things done’
2. Be very organized and flexible on all re-occurring events
3. Have the ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate great planning skills
4. Demonstrate accurate reporting skills, take relevant, concise minutes
5. Have elegant communications skills, verbal and written in Romanian, Russian and English
6. Be customer oriented;
7. Be able to take initiative;
8. Have great attention to details;
9. Have the ability to stay calm under pressure;
10. Have solid Computer Literacy Skills, particularly Word, Excel, PPT.
What we propose
1. Competitive compensation based on performance, experience & skills
2. Cafeteria benefit system
3. A well-defined development and career path
4. A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment
5. Team building activities
The resume can be filled in and sent using the BASS Systems website or by e-mail. Once received, it will be analyzed, taking into account the requirements for the respective position, as well as applicant's knowledge and experience.
Direct communication will give us a more detailed picture of candidate's experience and achievements. During the interview, candidates will be asked questions that will allow us to assess the level of communication, the ability to collaborate with a team, curiosity, adaptability to change, the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Testing in company's office
Candidates who have successfully passed the application and interview stages will be invited to take specific tests for the relevant job position.
In the final stage, the selected candidates are invited for an interview with a representative of the relevant department. At this stage, the candidate's professional qualities, knowledge, and skills will be assessed in accordance with the respective job position’s requirements.